Have you thought about doing newborn photography, but didn't know where to begin?
I have the PERFECT workshop that includes TWO FULL DAYS of in-person training at my studio located near the Edmonton International Airport.
Day 1 includes 2 newborns. The first newborn will be taken through my complete workflow, and the second will be taken through family posing.
Day 2 includes 1 newborn. This will be focused on student hands on learning, with critiquing. Next we will spend an hour side by side editing.
But thats not all! Your workshop will proceed to advance towards an online workshop that includes 3 months of in-depth learning. This will include:
- Steps towards marketing your business, getting help with your social media platforms
- Photoshop Actions & ACR Presets
- Contracts and Prep guide
- Weekly zoom group calls
- Bi-Weekly live editing classes
- Monthly newborn lives
- Private facebook group for students to submit work for feedback and encouragement.
- Newborn Lighting tutorial to download
- Months of previous newborn live workshops to review
- On-going support
This workshop will includes 12 hours of In-person learning and a minimum of 20 hours with online tutorials.
To book your own newborn photography workshop, simply purchase the "deposit" option. Once this has been completed we will contact you to confirm dates of your choosing. This can be two days back to back, or two days on different weeks.
The remaining balance is due 7 days before your first day of in person learning.
Studio Address: 3767 56 Ave E, Edmonton International Airport, AB T9E 0V4